Thursday, January 13, 2005



WAHAHAH!
=x

Went to kBox just now with Jan,Fung and Huiqi. All very steady. So sing until very song. Haha. Then somemore it's like damn cheap? Each person $10 only(from 2 - 7) Song until I nothing to say. Ahahaha. Fung wanted to sing Zhang Dong Liang's songs, but still dont have.

Anyway, school today was boring. Had lectures continuosly. Hate pw. It sucks. Shldn't have attended it. Waste time. Urgh.

Awww. Tmr's Sirius' bbq. Am looking forward to it!! And there's still this councillor meeting and dunmanband practice. Sigh. And! I sat on my specs and broke it just now. Hah. Just my luck. So went to make a new pair at TM. Hopefully, I can get it by tmr. If not, I'll have to survive with my contact lenses and I seriously feel that it's not very healthy for my eyes. Bleh.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 11:10 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT